What We Are Looking For.
The Global Strategists Association seeks individuals who have the knowledge, expertise and determination to become global leaders. We are looking for people who have the desire and capacity to take their leadership strengths to a higher level in order to increase diversity in global affairs and engage in the international community. While the program is designed to assemble a unique and diverse cohort of high-potential leaders, leaders most successful in the program share certain personal characteristics:
- Globally Minded: Ability to see the world beyond local or national borders
- Eager to Receive Feedback: Willing to seek, humbly accept, and actively respond to feedback.
- Actively engaging Diverse Points of View: Welcoming opportunities to interact with and learn from others from different countries, with different cultures and perspectives.
- Demonstrated Leadership: Must be able to leverage the global fellows program to build on an established record of meaningful leadership (This is not an introductory program in leadership.)
- In Positions of Influence: Having an opportunity to take action and promote change in their communities/organizations and around the world.
- Committed to the Program: Willing to fully participate in a 2 year program with six in person meetups. The program seeks participants from a wide range of fields, including business, military, nonprofit, government, and social entrepreneurship.
*Successful candidates typically display the following characteristics in their applications: demonstrate not only significant accomplishments within their communities and their professions but also high potential for growth and broader impact; commit to engage actively with the global Global Strategists Association Fellowship network throughout their lifetime.
All questions must be be answered truthfully and completely to move forward in the process.